Consultant is responsible for managing the strategic design, development and
tactical implementation of capabilities necessary to enable the sales,
enrollment, billing and servicing for all segments of the corporation. The lead works with the more complex
infrastructure technology and processes that require coordination and
integration between external systems / processes and internal client's systems/ processes and with impact across functional boundaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Information Technology or health related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in business analysis, managed care industry and / or healthcare insurance sales
- Minimum of 6 years experience managing multi-year, large scale projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple business segments (e.g. Small Group, Large Group, U65 and/or O65)
- Business acumen in project management with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to include the ability to explain complex and technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to audiences with diverse knowledge base.
- Meeting facilitation, the ability to proactively coordinate resources and activities across multiple levels and areas to ensure project priorities and goals are met.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, persuading and / or influencing others to change their opinion and / or direction when it is in the best interest of meeting goals.
- Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, address and resolve complex business issues.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Continuous Improvement (CI) tools
- Experience setting clear, actionable objectives and tactical plans for result attainment.
- Understanding of the business and its impact on the organization.
ability to build relationships within the business area, across the
organization, and external to the client.
Visual Solutions Inc., a nationally recognized, robust Staff Augmentation and Information Technology (IT) solutions provider, provides training, enterprise level consulting and information technology support specializing in services for federal and state Government agencies and commercial clients. Since 1995, VSI has consistently delivered excellence and expertise in the latest technology solutions to many Fortune 500 businesses, government agencies, the military, and educational institutions. Our corporate headquarters are in Jacksonville, Florida with nationwide service locations.
- Masters Degree
- Broad knowledge of multiple lines of health business, products and product features.
- Working knowledge of the client's programs and products, contract benefits and systems capabilities.
- Technology certification(s) related to web protocols (i.e., Certified Usability Analyst)
If this position appeals to you, send your resume to:
Visual Solutions Inc.
Focus on Excellence
VSI was founded in 1995 to provide robust IT solutions to companies ranging from small businesses to...