Parsons Brinckerhoff is providing Program Management services for several major programs in the State of Connecticut. The multi-billion dollar programs include High Speed Rail service, Bridge Infrastructure and other transportation projects.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Project Controls Manager (PCM) to work in our Glastonbury, CT office s , reporting directly to the Area Manager. The PCM will be a member of the Project Controls division, part of the Program Management Services Technical Excellence Center (PMS TEC).
- Provide leadership for planning, cost control, measurement and reporting for the entire program.
- Provide guidance and direction for the resolution of project control and project management issues as they arise.
- Develop and maintain project control processes, procedure, systems and tools and monitor compliance.
- Provide regular summary reports to the Program Management team to provide awareness of key project parameters, and assist with exceptions.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Engineering or Construction Management, and active PMI, AACEI, APMA or Prince2 Certification.
- At least 10 years experience in large programs involving large transportation infrastructure programs.
- Sound knowledge of the current Primavera P6 suite of tools for scheduling, earned value and construction managemen t.
- Must be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with all program management teams levels.
- Ability to work in the US immediately.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...