The Project Controls Associate position will be assigned to support the engineering groups. Any previous engineering administration/accounting or first level engineering background is ideal in this role. This Project Controls Associate position will either be under the cost engineering or scheduling.
• Under appropriate supervision, the Project Controls Associate position will perform routine project controls assignments according to training, capability and experience.
• In addition to performing duties as assigned, this Project Controls Associate position will be primarily focused on seeking responsibility in the areas of scheduling, costing, and concepts related to the industry technology and project management.
• Assists in maintenance of Project Bill of Quantities – understand the project estimate.
• Assists in the development of cost reports.
• Perform related tracking.
• Assists in the project Change Mgmt Trending Program.
• Any Joint Joint Venture experience is a HUGE plus.
• Assists in Schedule preparation, maintenance and reporting.
• Assists in man-hour reporting.
• Assists with Float analysis.
• Any Primavera experience is a HUGE plus.
• Gains an understanding of project controls systems.
• Utilizes B&V informational resources to gain an understanding of B&V Financial Entities.
• Assists with Vendor Progress Measurement, cash flow and forecasting.
• Gains a fundamental understanding of industry technology and project execution concepts
BA, BS, or MS graduate, but may include individuals who have had previous experience within other functional areas
2+ years in Project Controls - planning/scheduling, business systems maintenance, cost engineering.
Microsoft Office (EXCEL- Pivot tables, Formulas, etc), Database Concepts and Scheduling Software if assigned to scheduling work.
San Diego, CA
GLOTEL - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Glotel USA is a specialized supplier of workforce solutions and project management solutions for the Telecommunications and Information...