Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide. |
The Sarnova ProjectCoordination Specialist will perform all necessary duties to ensure thecross-divisional collaboration and efficient process execution for the entirelife cycle of all operations projects within the organization. This includes ensuring lines of communicationare open between key stakeholders, facilitating collaborative planningexercises, and providing follow-up & guidance as needed to achieve desiredresults.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain a detailed project plan which includes administrative tasks and all disciplines involved with the project.
- Support project sponsors during the lifecycle of their project.
- Coordinate & conduct project kickoff meetings.
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all participating departments which include but are not limited to sales, customer service, purchasing, and distribution.
- Prepare meeting minutes, presentations & tables as needed.
- Coordinate project milestone reviews.
- Track and report 30/60/90 day project deliverables for the project team & Business Operations Manager.
- Guide business partners in ensuring adherence to deadlines.
- Responsible for tracking project changes and produce updated schedules as agreed with relevant parties.
- Manage the project tab on the company business portal.
- Coordinate project closure & completion updates for Business Operations Manager.
- Support non-operations projects in support of Senior Leadership Team (SLT) as needed.
- Reporting to Business Operations Manager on the development of projects.
- Complete follow-up items on projects, including administrative & summary documentation.
- Manage job responsibilities with a sense of urgency, autonomy and professionalism.
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned by Business Operations Manager and SVP Operations.
· HighSchool Diploma Required
· BachelorsDegree or equivalent related experience.
· General clerical or administrative experiencerequired.
· Previous project related experience required.
- Works with honesty and integrity.
- Skilled problem solving capabilities
- Capable of working independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to organize and prioritizes tasks.
- Proficient research and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the company as well as with customers and various outside agencies.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Intermediate to advance level of proficiency with MS Project.
- Excellent follow-up capabilities.
- Goal centered motivation, results driven, and able to work as needed to achieve desired results.
- Desire to belong to a team and contribute to the success of the larger organization.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. (EOE/M/D/F/V)
Sarnova is comprised of four major business units: Bound Tree Medical, DXE Medical, Emergency Medical Products and Tri-anim Health Services....