This position is responsible for the timely and quality coordination and support of various Energy Efficiency projects. These projects will support Company management and regulatory compliance and may include areas such as: customer satisfaction survey analysis, regulatory requirements and filings, and evaluation or market research studies
- Coordinates market research analyses used to identify market and technical potential for various programs, services and technologies.
- Participates in economic analysis required to determine cost effectiveness of individual technologies and services, “rolled up” programs and overall corporate offerings.
- Coordinates customer satisfaction survey analyses necessary to measure the effectiveness of Energy Efficiency program delivery.
- Participates in process and/or impacts evaluations used in the improvement of program delivery and/or the development of net savings.
- Supports regulatory functions including Energy Efficiency filings, coordinating responses to discovery and/or interrogatories by interested parties.
- Participates in specialized cross-functional and interdepartmental project teams.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires a demonstrated ability in meeting deadlines and developing programs that meet or exceed expectations. Requires strong analytical and marketing background, and interpersonal and communication skills.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, related discipline or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years in development of field marketing or other Customer Care related programs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and support a diversified environment. It is the policy and practice of NSTAR Electric & Gas to employ persons and to assign work, pay, promote and offer training to all persons on the same basis without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran.
NSTAR - 12 months ago
NSTAR Electric plays a starring role in bringing electric power to Boston. The company's electric transmission and distribution utility...