Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Project Coordinator, Interactive Marketing
Job ID: 85540
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Business Unit: Marketing & Financial Planning
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial offers financial planning, products, and services to individual and institutional investors in the US. Ameriprise Financial Services and other affiliates offer insurance, mutual funds, college savings plans, personal trust services, and retail brokerage. Our primary distribution channel is through our financial advisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for coordinating efforts related to online local marketing programs managed by the Advisor Locator and Websites marketing team within Interactive Marketing.
The Coordinator, Interactive Marketing will:
- Be responsible for coordinating efforts related to online local marketing programs managed by the Advisor Locator and Websites Marketing team within Interactive Marketing.
- Work closely with the Interactive Marketing team and business partners to support the implementation of strategies that drive business results and meet business partner, user, and advisor goals.
- Be a key player in the support of online advisor website marketing programs. This will involve an understanding of user experience optimization and technical troubleshooting, as well as being comfortable with coaching and working with advisors.
- Will work with team managers to coordinate key online projects from concept through launch, ensuring that the strategic intent is met, timelines, budgets and commitments are met or exceeded, and that there is exceptional communication throughout the process to team members, leaders, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional ability to build and leverage relationships across organizational boundaries; effective in influencing change in a matrix environment.
- Experience working with technical vendors, including the management of requirements and delivery of online products.
- Ability to analyze business metrics and translate them into concise communications.
- Minimum of 4 years related experience with interactive marketing; Online experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- Proven ability to positively impact online performance through implementation of interactive marketing strategies.
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to manage and organize multiple projects and business partner needs concurrently and thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Superior written and time management organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of site design, usability, and online media.
- Experience using analytical tools and reports to enable business decisions.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ameriprise Financial - 14 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...