POSITION TITLE: Project Coordinator (Maintenance)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator will work under the joint supervision of a Client Program Manager and the Director of Service Operations and will work with our customers, vendors and employees to complete repair service orders and projects while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Receives maintenance repair calls, emails and faxes from customers.
- Timely dispatches maintenance repair calls to vendors or company employees.
- Follows up with customer service location and vendor or company employee to ensure that the call was competed in a satisfactory manner.
- Works with Client Program Manager on resolution of problem repair calls.
- Manages complex client project from beginning to successful completion.
- Follows up with client home office contact to make sure work orders and projects are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Completes special projects as needed.
- May require occasional overnight travel to visit customer locations.
POSITION STATUS: Full-time exempt
COMPENSATION RANGE: Starting salary of $30,000. A year-end bonus may be paid at the discretion of the President/CEO.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Has an Associate’s Degree with 2 years of experience.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree – No experience required.
- Demonstrates professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
BENEFITS: The Project Coordinator is eligible for standard company benefits including paid-time off, health & dental insurance, and 401k participation per the employment handbook.