American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator. The Corporate Projects Department is looking for candidates with articulate oral and written communication and experience coordinating complex projects. Candidates will need to have a strong background in meeting preparation and minutes, tracking project plans and action items, and interacting with all levels of the organization. Ideally this candidate would have experience using Microsoft Project.
· Tracks receipt and maintains database of agenda items submitted for consideration by project team
· Coordinates meetings including scheduling, agenda preparation and document distribution in a timely manner
· Takes and transcribes minutes, within established timelines for all assigned meetings
· Maintains and updates action logs and project plans
· Follows up on project tasks and action items and updates them in a timely manner
· Provides administrative support to the Director and Project Manager as needed
· Updates project materials as requested
· Prepares documentation, reports, grids, work flows and presentations as requested.
· Assists with department projects as assigned
· Associate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Minimum 3 years general office experience including administrative support
· Experience with meeting preparation including minute taking
· Excellent computer skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· MS Project skills preferred
· Managed care experience preferred
· Excellent written skills
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
ASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH Companies - 30+ days ago