The Assessment Program at AIR is a well regarded organization that is growing rapidly. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and we seek individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves to produce high quality work in a timely manner.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for our Project Operations team in Washington, DC.
This position will support the Project Operations team in various functions. As part of the operations team, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for conducting quality control of test materials, including verification of test booklet content and layout. The operations team works closely with production staff to ensure that all edits to test materials (i.e. test booklets and test administration manuals) are made accurately and in a timely manner. Training in all test material reviews and version control/ quality control procedures is provided.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field plus 2-4 years of experience working in print and publishing in a business, government or education context or a Master's degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Excellent computer knowledge/skills required. Experience with MS Project is a plus.
- Must be able to coordinate work on a number of different tasks and establish one’s own priorities.
- Flexibility and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proofreading experience is an asset.
- Acute attention to detail.
American Institutes for Research - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...