Our Technology Solutions Group team is seeking interest for an Project Coordinator opening. The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing all ongoing program operations and processes for sold customer projects.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure the timely receipt and processing of all customer data and downstream application updates
- Process, verify for accuracy, and distribute reports
- Document, test, and maintain customer project database and web sites
- Troubleshoot production data or site functionality issues
- Provide training to Customer Contact Center and Process Team on program rules
- Communication with Project Manager and technical team on program issues and changes
- Provide support to participants and customers
This position requires an undergraduate degree with an interest in and aptitude for technology. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical and numerical skills, good problem solving and decision-making abilities and good time management skills. In addition, preference will be given to candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Qualified candidates will also have experience writing SQL queries, which will be used to aid in processing, troubleshooting and verification. A conceptual understanding of database and web site development and operations is necessary.
BI Worldwide - 20 months ago