This position supports the TIS user community in solving management issues through existing approved processes and procedures within existing systems.
Assists in the analysis required to develop processes that address complex operational situations. Analysis to be done using all available production technologies, business information systems, and other applicable resources while keeping in mind the capacity and limitations of those resources and the form of the desired results.
2. Supports the design, documentation, and integration of new processes into the existing corporate structure.
3. Works with the user community in the implementation of project objectives in accordance with CHR and TIS strategic plans and prepares detailed specifications from which Business Improvement projects are developed or modified.
4. Prepares detailed documentation in support of user training.
5. Actively manages or assists in the management of scope, schedule, and budget for internal BPI projects with minimal supervision.
6. Communicate effectively with all levels including users and management.
7. Assist Senior Project Managers and Project Managers in project administration activities and be able to prioritize fluctuating work requirements.
8. Prepare project reports for management, clients, and others as requested including creating ad-hoc reports and regularly scheduled project reports.
9. Maintain comprehensive, accurate client records and data files.
1. Bachelor degree from accredited four-year college or university.
2. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
3. 3 years background in a process lead role
4. 3 years background in systems/business analysis
5. Understanding and experience of CRM functionality
6. Experience participating in technical projects
7. Experience training others and development training documentation
8. Telecom or IT industry experience desired.
9. Ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities.
10. Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Applications (Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
CHR Solutions - 8 months ago