We are in need of 1 or more individuals who can support our Organizational Change Management team. They will be engaged in the coordination of implementing new projects and initiatives developed by various departments and in resolving concerns and issues which arise.
Duties include meeting with stakeholders to;
Job functions/Skills that would be used within the position:
- Understand ongoing projects.
- Identify areas where users may find challenges.
- Record the information in a pre-developed form.
- Collect the "how-to" answers for users on how to work with the product.
- Draft these instructions into a handout.
- Present the handout in a small staff meeting of users of the product.
- Professional business presentation skills (meeting with managers and upper-level directors).
- Meeting facilitation.
- Public speaking/presentation skills.
- Above-average writing skills (content creation).
- Basic graphics layout (MS Publisher level).
- Requirements collection.
- In-town transportation (will work from multiple buildings).
CRI Advantage - 22 months ago