Prepares, schedules, instructs, and coordinates the necessary internal and external resources to fulfill the project activities within the prescribed time frames and funding parameters to ensure project objectives and client expectations are met.
Starting salary range: $24 - $30k
Multiple opportunities available!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this entry-level position include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Consults with management and reviews project requirements to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, technician requirements, and allotment of resources.
• Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Coordinates recruitment or assignment of project technicians.
• Manage incoming client requests.
• Answer partner questions regarding company policy.
• Ensure correct resources are assigned to tasks by vetting the partners.
• Coordinate the purchase and delivery of the necessary materials needed to complete work at each location.
• Adhere to all client established deadlines.
• Ensure field resources are on-time and prepared by completing the confirmation/preparation phone calls.
• Maintain a level of communication quality that meets or exceed departmental standards and company communication policy.
• Review, approve/deny, and upload deliverables to the portal within 24 hours of job completion.
• Respond within 30 minutes to client inquiries and requests and provide ongoing site updates at least hourly.
• Complete projects at or below budget.
• Maintain levels of productivity as outlined by management, meeting KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals.
• Develop relationships to promote future projects with the client and the independently contracted project technician.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project technicians to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
• Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
• Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications, following change order approval process.
• Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
• May require on-call, after hours, shift rotation.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of proprietary Contact Management systems; proprietary database software; Internet Explorer; proprietary Project Management software; Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to a base salary, the Project Coordinator position currently entitles you the opportunity to participate in our quarterly commission plan. Discretionary bonuses may also be offered throughout the year.
Contingent Network Services LLC. - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Contingent was originally founded in 1984 as a fiber optic infrastructure services company. Since then, Contingent has dramatically...