Title: Project Coordinator
Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various administration tasks. Responsible for file quality control, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Coordinates all tasks related to budgeting, revenue, invoicing and purchase orders. Provide data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking of budget.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate issues preferred
- Familiarity with real estate title, legal documents, leases, landlord relationships’, notarizing documents a plus
- Administrative support including document scanning
- Oil and gas, Title, or commercial real estate exposure a plus
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, including maintain and creating Excel reports and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Knowledge/understanding of basic Accounting/Financial principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work additional hours/days for end of quarter processes/activities
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...