DAVACO is currently looking for a Project Management Coordinator who can perform administrative duties. This individual will be a key player in processing information regarding a variety of national re|
tail interior finish-out and construction projects.
• Process and update all appropriate job file documents and other similar documents for assigned Project Managers, in the Oracle System
• Complete, process and file documents such as purchase orders, sub-contractor agreements, lien waivers, job related correspondence, and other required information.
• Maintain accurate job files.
• Responsible for accurate billing packages, invoice summaries and similar documents.
• Schedule any job related items such as deliveries, trucks and etc.
• Field phone calls in support of assigned Project Managers. Follow up on issues for job items needing attention.
• Fast paced busy office.
• Requires attention to detail and the ability to respond to changing priorities and multiple interruptions.
• Excellent communication and client service skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Project Management and Microsoft Outlook.
• Previous administrative experience in a construction office
• Experience with the Oracle system.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Associates Degree or better is preferred
DAVACO, Inc. is an Equal Employment opportunity Employer and is a Drug-Free Workplace.
DAVACO - 11 months ago
DAVACO helps national retailers show off their goods. Originally established as Fixture Perfect in 1990, the private company has grown from...