A Boutique Design Firm with a focus on Project Management and Commercial Interiors is looking for a Project Coordinator with previous years of business or corporate experience. Ideal candidates should be excited about working with clients, are creative and innovative thinkers, and thrive in fast paced environments. This is truly a high-exposure position that provides excellent growth potential.
- Act as a client liaison, and manage inquiries from outside constituents
- Handle special projects surrounding design and space planning
- Organizing multiple deadline sensitive projects
- Relationship management with vendors and consultants
- Maintenance of database and filing systems
- Creating various correspondence documents, as well as editing and proofreading
The company provides a competitive compensation package, as well as a through and comprehensive training program.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate setting, ideally within the design space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to show strong level of customer service for all sorts of personalities
- Must be adept at multi-tasking and work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- A bachelor's degree from a top tier university