Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
The Project Coordinator serves as the primary contact that coordinates, drives and tracks Professional Services (PS) Team engagements. This individual will work closely with the Eden customers, resources and partners to ensure projects are executed in alignment with Eden’s engagement workflow. This includes working with project managers and resources to kick-off projects, track project budget and coordinate logistics for the team.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+years as a Project Coordinator with demonstrated abilities in delivery of customer on-site support or project work.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams while maintaining a keen attention to details.
- Ability to review and align budgeted times and resources with service requests from clients.
- High energy and dynamic person that can consistently and clearly communicate.
- Someone that can react quickly to changing requirements while often anticipating challenges and being proactive.
- Support Project Quality Control throughout the engagements, contacting the customer at designated times to ensure the customer is happy and that Eden resources are following our standard engagement workflow.
- Ability to support, encourage and influence the behavior of our field teams that align with Eden’s internal guidelines for ticketing, project tracking and SLAs.
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer environment.
- Ability to lead, think creatively as well as adapt and contribute to changing environments.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training.
Eden Technologies is the IT "Sherpa" for businesses in the New York (NY, NY) area.
Eden Technologies was founded in 2001 by a team of...