Endeavor is an established leader in the deployment of information technology and telecommunications solutions throughout North America. From its headquarters in Atlanta, GA, Endeavor manages a 24x7x365 operation charged with representing an impressive roster of channel customers throughout all 50 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. As a winner of the Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Award, Endeavor is recognized as one of Atlanta’s fastest growing private companies and is a platform for one of Atlanta's largest private equity technology investments of 2010.
Through its robust technology platform, Endeavor manages the installation and service of virtually every type of IT/communications equipment often involving the connectivity of thousands of commercial sites across all seven North American time zones. The Company has expanded significantly since its founding in 2002, managing double digit growth in each year while maintaining a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
In anticipation of ongoing growth in 2013 and beyond, Endeavor is seeking to add Project Coordinators to its Project Management team. If you are seeking a challenging, rewarding environment in which to grow your skills and experience, Endeavor is right for you.
Reporting to the Lead Project Manager, Endeavor Project Coordinators are responsible for the day-to-day project administration of an assigned group of customer relationships and handling escalations to assure that the operations departments within Endeavor are profitably executing dispatch orders in accordance with the expectations mutually agreed upon with the customer.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Coordinating major customer roll-outs (installation & service projects) throughout North America and customer-specific initiatives as requested by management.
- Being responsible for SLA compliance on deliverables and communicating with customers/other internal operations departments so that each project's objectives are met.
- Internal escalations, day-to-day monitoring of SLA compliance, quality assurance/quality control compliance, post mortem documentation on non-compliance, and management-level reporting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Preferred Major: Business Administration, Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or Mathematics.
- 1+ years of Project / Field Service Coordination experience.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE (Not necessarily required):
- Intermediate to Advanced level on Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to tactically manage an operations relationship.
- Customer service and conflict management.
- Strong Quantitative Analysis and Numeric Reasoning.
- Expert proficiency to communicate clearly in written and oral English appropriate to a technical business environment.
- Ability to learn complex technical information quickly.
- Ability to work and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of independence, assertiveness, and decisiveness.
- CONFIDENCE & PROFESSIONALISM.
- Experience in field service is a major plus.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry and fundamentals of data networking (TCP/IP).
- Knowledge of xDSL, T1, VoIP, low-voltage (telecommunications) Inside Wiring (IW), security, Point-of-Sale, and/or Security.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Compensation includes salary paid on the 1st and 15th of each month & Individual Performance Bonuses distributed every four months.
- Individual Performance Bonuses are based purely upon the individual employee meeting budgeted gross margin objectives, customer satisfaction, and progress on the implementation of initiatives. Employees performing at the commendable level are expected to receive 100% of their Individual Performance Bonuses regardless of overall company performance.
- Full employee benefits include medical and dental insurance. Endeavor pays 100% of the individual employee coverage costs and contributes to family coverage.
Endeavor's focus is providing field installation, repair, maintenance, order fulfillment, and outsourced support services to telephone companies and information technology solutions providers. Endeavor's scopes of work are principally related to xDSL, T1, telecommunications inside wiring, VoIP, key/PBX systems, Point-of-Sale Systems, Digital Signage, security, and Internet Protocol (IP) enabled technologies in commercial environments.
Endeavor's Technical Access Center (TAC) and Logistics operations facilities are located off of I-75 near Windy Hill Road in Atlanta, Georgia. Individuals selected for this position will work from the TAC in a full time capacity alongside Endeavor’s other production operations departments.
Endeavor’s primary production operations departments include Service Provisioning, Service Delivery, Project Management, Logistics, and Quality Assurance. Service Provisioning is responsible for scheduling field engineers to perform inside wiring and telecom equipment installations throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico. Service Delivery operates 24x7x365 and is charged with providing technical support to field service technicians, providing out-sourced Tier I/II/III technical support to customer end-users, and quality assurance. Endeavor's logistical responsibilities are primarily inventory management and the configuration and shipping of equipment to field engineers for service. Production department activities are reviewed by the Quality Assurance team which investigates defects and issues containment and corrective actions.
Endeavor's staff is casual and personable, but the work environment is extremely fast-paced. By way of headcount, the vast majority of Endeavor's field force consists of individually managed independent contractors. Endeavor's operations departments use Endeavor's in-house management information system, the Endeavor Service Portal (ESP), which provides an abundance of real-time metrics.
EEO Statement: Endeavor is committed to diversity. Endeavor is an inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance. Endeavor believes in understanding and respecting differences to work together to achieve company goals. Endeavor does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture or physical ability. Benefits and compensation are administered in accordance with the company's applicable policy for the position.
Monster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard