The Project Coordinator will support the planning, organizing, management, and direction of multiple projects at once. The Project Coordinator assists cross-functional teams through the various stages of the product development process. The position involves close coordination with resources, time lines and project schedules, as well as interacting with our Asia team to coordinate projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and report project priorities
- Assist in determining priorities in scheduling
- Monitor status to keep schedules and deadlines up to date
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Gather project specs
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Bilingual English and Chinese is highly preferred
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...