GDSX is currently looking for a Project Coordinator. We value team players who are interested in giving their best effort every day. If you enjoy working closely with team members to communicate status and keep projects running smoothly then we encourage you to apply.
For us, the important questions are: Are you great at organizing complex projects into logical pieces? Are you an MS Project guru? Can you communicate clearly with others verbally and in writing? Can you be self-sufficient and proactive in following, evaluating, and upgrading processes? Are you determined enough to let team members know when they are not hitting deadlines? Do you respect the ability to work hard and play hard? If you can do these things then GDSX is an awesome place to work--voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas two years in a row!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for keeping implementation projects on time and within budget by coordinating, managing and improving associated activities and processes and reporting status. In addition, Project Coordinators provide support and project management guidance when needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who enjoys organizing team efforts and working with other smart and dedicated people.
Required Skills and Experience
- Simultaneously coordinate 4-8 projects
- Strong team commitment
- Aptitude for learning
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Possesses excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong experience in use of MS Office products - specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pursue issues to resolution and manage conflict successfully
Salary Depends on Experience Education Level N/A Location Allen, TX 75013 Status Full-Time Employee Experience Please see above for required skills and experience
Very casual work environment and good benefits including:
How to Apply Please submit your resume to
- Personal medical coverage in our group medical plan with employer contribution
- Optional dependent medical coverage
- Personal dental/vision coverage in our group plan with employer contribution
- Optional dependent dental/vision coverage
- Company paid employee benefits for Short-Term and Long-Term Disability as well as Basic Life coverage
- Seven paid holidays each calendar year
- Accumulation of 18 days of paid time off (PTO) each full year of employment
- Participation in the company’s 401-k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Broad exposure to a number of technologies with a great team atmosphere
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.