Founded in 2005, Keystones core mission is to enable mid-market businesses to successfully leverage Cloud Computing software solutions - software that's easy to use, has a robust feature set, is customizable, is quick to deploy, and has a low cost of ownership. We design, implement, and support Cloud computing solutions for mid-market clients that drive growth, streamline business processes, and improve profitability.
The Project Coordinator (Admin) provides administrative and/or basic analytical support on projects. Duties may include: coordinating information flow and reporting, creating and maintaining documentation, maintaining and updating databases, tracking project activities and progress, liaising with project staff and internal/external contacts.
- Resource management and de-conflicting resources and schedules.
- Meeting scheduling skills required logistical support, meeting agendas, follow-up items.
- Preparation of meeting materials, draft detailed meeting minutes for all meetings.
- Maintain project documentation, version tracking.
- Support functional consultants in providing status reports on assigned projects and/or activities.
- Support updates and process work for Transformation Project.
- Identify and communicate potential risks and issues that would have substantial impact on the project.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Customer-focused attitude and ability to work proactively and efficiently with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Self-directed and motivated with strong analytical skills, systematic and orderly planning abilities, and high attention to details.
- Create and disseminate team communications as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills--essential that all deliverables are thorough and accurate.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of management including executive leadership.
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office, responsible for document creation using various tools: Excel, Power Point, Visio, Word, NetSuite.
- Ability to multi-task and function in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary, plus an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Insperity - 17 months ago