Provides project support to requesting department to ensure timeliness and effectiveness in completion of needed projects .
1. Defines, develops and executes project planning deliverables including work plans and schedules for medium, multiple scope projects. Identifies needed resources and defines roles and responsibilities for assigned projects. Arranges for assignment of key project participants. May participate as a team member as needed.
2. Develops comprehensive business cases and scope documents for complex projects. Writes project business proposals. Assists team members with business case and business proposal development.
3. Analyzes data to validate client and functional requirements. Ensures that client and functional requirements are being met on assigned projects. Determines impact on existing processes and communicates to project sponsor.
4. Conducts analysis and defines efficient, cost effective solutions that support business and functional requirements. Coordinates project risk assessment and response planning. Communicates risk to sponsors and develops and executes mitigation strategies, with guidance as needed. Develops and performs quality assurance plans, reviews assigned projects.
5. Documents project deliverables, scope and content for assigned projects. Prepares and provides reports on task and deliverable completion. Develops and executes project communication plans. As needed, prepares presentations on findings to inform and suggests recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or four years applicable department operations or project management experience in leading/coordinating cross functional teams, or multiple scope projects. Degree must obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Additional two years relevant experience in a health insurance or health care setting including experience as a member of team managing medium sized or multiple scope projects
- Demonstrated advanced level experience with computer system applications including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Hearing, Speaking
- Knowledge of Health Plans products, services and operations
- Knowledge of Medicaid
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...