Complete understanding and application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field. |
General knowledge of other related disciplines.
Provides solutions to a wide range of complex problems under general direction.
Determines and develops approach to solutions.
Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
Designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
Training and Experience
- Uses computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools:
- Gathers information, makes studies, performs calculations, and prepares original rough layouts and sketches to present design proposal:
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, tooling, material, and planning group in accordance with contractual specifications.
Other Essential Functions
- 8-10 years of experience required,
- Drafting/design and related coursework
- BS reduces experience requirement by 1-2 years
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...