Medline Industries, the nation’s largest privately held supplier of medical supplies, has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator located in our Mundelein, IL facility. The Project Coordinator will provide operational assistance, inventory reporting, item maintenance, cross referencing and project based support to the product team. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education or background in supply chain or customer service and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Work closely with our product management and inventory management teams on various projects to ensure that we have inventory to meet customer demands and minimize/resolve backordered issues.
- Coordinate cross referencing on bid work for the product management and sales team
- For several areas of the uniform business, drop ship items or 'one-time-buys' take place. This person will need to work with the product managers to get these items set up in SAP and notify the sales force when ready to fill a customer’s needs.
- SKU maintenance in SAP and Medline.com such as updating weights, descriptions, pricing, and stocking will be a crucial aspect of this role.
- Assist in sending out samples both from the corporate office but also the sample pool for fitting events.
- Work with product managers on additional special projects or SuiteStyles related tasks.
- Over time, the position may also take on the responsibility of quoting out custom kits for the school business, as well as bill of material maintenance for kits
- Rarely, the role might also require light travel to scrub fitting events with our scrub team and sales force
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- Bachelors degree required
- Roll up your sleeves attitude, self sufficient mind set
- Strong analytical skills and excel skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and seek information as needed to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, sharing resources and collaborating to achieve deadlines and goals.
Medline Industries - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...