- McLean , VA - 7 Month Contract
- Managing various aspects of business projects.
- Includes project planning and design, implementing strategic and tactical initiatives, and ensuring, through formal project management practices, that the final product meets the original project requirements.
- Includes functions in support of Client's project management.
- Support Project Manager in developing and maintaining project schedule including identification of tasks, duration, resources, dependencies, critical path and work calendar.
- Coordinates information and inputs data in to project management tools.
- Coordinates the completion of key tasks associated with the management of projects.
- Uses Microsoft Project to support schedule tracking and reporting for project team.
- Limited industry experience required
- Basic skills required include office math, time management, and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Beginner experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- High level of personal integrity with a great attention to detail.
Monster - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard