Leading healthcare organizations partner with National Research Corporation to empower quality improvement across the continuum of care. By applying innovative, customer-centric performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education, healthcare organizations are better positioned to control costs and improve quality.
SUMMARY OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, WORK PERFORMED AND DESIRED OUTCOMES OR RESULTS:
Progressive, fast-paced healthcare market research environment. The Project Coordinator is responsible for moving Health Risk Assessment data through National Research Corporation’s proprietary survey management systems, adhering to deadlines, and managing all aspects of data transfer to and from various vendors. The Project Coordinator is responsible for a 100% perfect product for our clients, and does so by managing our vendors from an operational perspective. This person must be able to work with other team members on a daily basis, including analysts, project managers, and sales, in addition to limited direct client contact. The Project Coordinator will work with minimal supervision and must be able to self-direct activities to protocols requirements. A strong attention to detail and escalation of key critical issues is imperative. In addition, a mind for process automation and improvement is essential.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the Voice Recognition, Live Phone, and Web data collection processes, serves as the main vendor contact, performs necessary QA steps to verify all data collected are accurate, sets and maintains schedule so that outreach occurs in the proper sequence.
- Actively participates in monitoring sessions to ensure vendors are meeting service level agreements and performing day-to-day functions appropriately and professionally.
- Schedules and directs meetings with vendor staff for production and project status review.
- Various administrative tasks, including sorting and sending white mail, maintaining spreadsheets and reports, and being available to answer incoming calls regarding online or phone survey support.
- Assists HRA team with other duties as needed.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience in data entry systems, prioritizing/scheduling and/or project management is required. Knowledge of research methodology and healthcare terminology is preferred. 2+ years of experience working with project administration or complex business systems in a service environment is preferred. Knowledge of call center operations is helpful.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with teams and interface with vendors and clients in order to ensure project schedule and delivery on project activities and reports. Must be able to work effectively in an environment characterized by multiple deadlines, changing priorities, and client demands. Must be able to interface with internal and external stakeholders when needed in a professional manner. Must have the ability to prioritize with excellent attention to detail. Accuracy and follow-through are essential. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Experience in working with complex business software applications and web-based survey platforms is preferred.
National Research Corporation - 8 months ago