We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of departmental project initiatives to include establishing task plans, project documentation maintenance and meeting management. This individual will engage with project leaders and teams to establish individual project needs and serves as administrator for strategic project tracking systems.
- Coordinate multiple departmental and organizational projects ensuring all efforts are tracked (process steps, schedules etc.) and documented appropriately.
- Perform detailed analysis of current processes/procedures and work with various departments to develop a business case for change implementation.
- Identify opportunities for automation of manual processes, time and cost efficiencies and analyze the same for new projects/upgrades ensuring that process improvement opportunities are tested, documented and implemented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. Courses or certifications in Project Management, or Lean/Six Sigma preferred.
- One to Three years of similar or related experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to fully execute initiatives utilizing the Credit Union’s project infrastructure are required.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have a working knowledge of project management principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational, business writing and reporting skills; Ability to adapt quickly to change and translate changes to employees through written and facilitated communications.
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 18 months ago