This position will coordinate, track and drive project progress during all stages of the project lifecycle, including: research, analysis, documentation, design/development/testing, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-roll out review/audit. The Project Coordinator will also provide administrative and logistical support to the department as well as research special projects as needed.
- Create and manage project schedules based on detailed requirements.
- Ensure and drive successful completion of tasks against the project schedule.
- Maintain project documentation for communication across the organization.
- Hold post-rollout reviews and audits to improve on best practices.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or similar project management application.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations.
Nuesoft Technologies Inc. - 12 months ago