Partner is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator in our Torrance , CA office. In general the Project Coordinator will provide support to a team of Client Managers and Project Managers in producing and assembling engineering and environmental reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
· Assist a team of Client Managers and Project Managers
· Data entry into firm database
· Compile reports and deliver based on clients requirements/instructions
· Interact with clients and provide reports
· Provide subcontractors with engagement letters, report templates, lab materials, historical documentation
· Maintain project files on company server and FTP site.
· Ability to work OT (including weekends) if needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe
· Attention to details is a must
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Ability to multi task and prioritize
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2 to 4 years relevant experience in office environment
· Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
· Must be able to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone
· Visual acuity; adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screen
· Requires frequent sitting, keyboarding, and occasional standing to bind and package reports or sampling materials.
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Partner has been committed to delivering quality to our SBA clients since our inception. In February 2009, Partner acquired the assets of...