The Project Coordinator works across groups, aligning internal team members and external stakeholders. Project coordinator gathers information, coordinates project through various phases and schedules, arranges support services, orders supplies, and tracks progress of multiple projects.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Maintain documents and client database(s), including contract documents, project plans, project reports, project deliverables, and project trackers.
- Responsible for project workflow, in addition to supporting office and field personnel by providing them with needed documentation and supplies, as requested.
- Ability to comprehend building permit process, knowledge of material orders and tracking, construction documents and closing out construction documentation.
- Create various PowerPoint presentations and/or Excel spreadsheets as requested by management.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement and effectiveness to streamline departmental processes.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning documents and answering correspondence.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Bachelor’s Degree (4-year college or university) in any field of study, preferred.
- Two to four years of related experience in an administrative assistant role.
- A minimum of one year experience supporting Project Managers in cell tower construction or professional office experience.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment, MAC experience preferred.
- PowerPoint – Advanced level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, previewing a presentation, using graphic images from various sources, adding animation, applying a template, and adding slide transitions. Must have the ability to customize presentations by enhancing text and objects, integrating other applications in the presentation, linking objects and managing the slide show through automated functions.
- Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to messages, attaching computerized files, utilizing calendar and task reminders, viewing several calendars, sharing calendars, creating and sending meeting requests, and creating contact lists.
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as changing margin settings, page orientation, and paper size, insert headers, footers and non-text objects.
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Internet Explorer or other web browsers – Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
· Familiar with SAGE, Siterra, Continuous, Site Handler, Casper or Norad is preferred, but not required.
· Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and calculation of fractions, percentages, ratio, and measurements.
· Knowledge of measurements such as length, height, width, inches, feet, and meters.
· Primary language used to perform this job is English.
Perfect 10 - 14 months ago