IT Project Coordinator - 12+ Months Contract
An industry leading client in Raleigh, NC has a long term contract opportunity to work as an IT Project Coordinator in a PMO environment supporting large IT projects. This position will work closely with Project Managers and IT Project Schedulers to develop and maintain project schedule development and project plans.
This position will offer rates of $30.00 - $40.00 /hr along with Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and 401k matching.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
- 3+ years of IT project coordination/management experience in a large corporate environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC project management.
- Experience with updating and maintaining Project Plans in MS Project
- Exposure to a PMO environment
- Assists the project manager with managing the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
Key Words: Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Assistant, Implementation Consultant, Client Services, Project Plan, Project Scope, PM, PC, PMP, PMI, MS Project, Sharepoint, excel, word, project plans, MS Project, PMO, Project Management Office, MS office, facilitation, status, spreadsheet, reporting, milestones, Scrum, Jr. Project Manager, web development, Project Analyst, Excel, SDLC.
Monster - 19 months ago
Principle Solutions Group is a high-performance, award-winning IT staffing and consulting firm that is committed to producing results for...