RPM Mortgage, Inc., a California based mortgage banking firm, is seeking a project coordinator. The project coordinator is responsible for planning and managing ad hoc projects. This position reports directly to the Chief Information Officer in Alamo, CA.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. recently ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- Identify goals and objectives of the project with sponsor
- Articulate project scope and identify due dates
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed
- Determine resources needed and identify project team members
- Plan and manage project tasks
- Communicate with project team and executive management on project status
- Additional duties as assigned.
- BS Degree required
- 3 years of proven experience in the analysis, design, construction and delivery of custom software based solutions
- MS Project
- Experience with, and/or understanding of, Information Services function
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills
- Strong team player orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Experience with strategic planning and project management and execution