GP has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator.
Job Summary : Responsible for maintaining the integrity of project documentation and collaboration sites, coordinating final project and document reviews and close out tasks and supporting the project manager and project team to meet customer and company expectations.
• Support activities designed communicate key project information to internal and external stakeholders:
o Maintain integrity of collaboration SharePoint sites.
o Support project teams in collecting and sharing key project status and commitment dates.
o Support and / or prepare weekly status reports for individual projects.
• Schedule and support all customer documentation reviews.
• Coordinate the final project close out processes.
• Support and participate in project team meetings (or teleconferences).
• Coordinate and supports project team activities with direction from the Project Manager.
• Maintain detailed schedules for the project.
• Make process improvement recommendations to the Project Manager.
• Strive to identify additional opportunities to contribute to the success of the project teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Basic skills in Microsoft Project
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
• Project coordination experience a plus
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.