- Rosetta is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team. The Project Coordinator will assist in the internal and external coordination of projects, with a focus on clear communications between departments, following up on deliverables, data entry management, and learning the role of Project Management in the print and digital marketing/advertising industry. A successful Project Coordinator will support the Project Management Organization Lead and other team members to ensure projects are on-time and on-budget, as well as are seen as a proactive, valuable team member contributing to the success of our clients.
Who We Are:
Rosetta is a consulting-centered interactive agency engineered to transform marketing for the connected world. We are focused on helping progressive marketers drive material business impact by translating deep consumer insights into personally relevant brand experiences across touch points and over time. Our differentiated capabilities and structure have enabled us to become a market leader, operating as an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies. Rosetta is ranked by Ad Age among the top U.S. digital agencies and was recently named the #1 Agency to Watch in Ad Age’s Agency A- List.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Help build project/program roadmap
- Assist in coordination between internal departments, client groups, and vendors
- Communicate between clients and team members on a regular basis
- Help ensure successful implementation of projects
- Suggest solutions to problems that arise
- Assist in the trafficking of projects by communication and coordinating with other departments including creative, account management, editorial, media, and print production
- Perform tasks assigned by PMO Lead
- Help create and distribute daily/weekly status reports to the internal teams
Rosetta is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to deal with frequent changes and delays for unexpected events
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Some knowledge using Microsoft Project or a similar project management tool
- Some knowledge of project life cycle and project methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
RosettaNet is an independent, non-profit consortium dedicated to the collaborative development and rapid deployment of open Internet-based...