: The Project Coordinator ensures a successful launch or deployment of various products. This position is the focal point to which all processes, communications, accountabilities and procedures are filtered through to ensure an aligned team effort.
• Manages tactical plans, identifies tasks and negotiates responsibilities.
• Develops a timetable for implementation, implements, monitors, and analyzes results to accomplish specific business objectives agreed upon by project team and General Manager.
• Serves, as a liaison with corporate resources and system to provide current data and information needed for a successful project and launch. Serves as the liaison between corporate resources and local project team.
• Researches and makes recommendations on alternatives to enhance financial and operational efficiencies.
• Tracks expenses and provides detailed updates to appropriate managers on status of project.
• Oversees all project activities including the training of personnel, material purchases and development of standard operating procedures.
• Reviews customer accounts for information, history and notes as needed
• Partners to develop and deliver system wide communication regarding the progress, accountabilities and gaps in the progress of assigned projects or deployments.
• Responsible for updating General Manager and Direct Report team on activities and progress
• Researches, compiles and reports current data and manages system team through launch or deployment process.
• Responsible for holding all members of the assigned project or deployment effort accountable
• All other duties as assigned
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Ability prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
• Knowledge of cable television products and services
• Experience managing budgets and development of methods and procedures.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Excel and other project tracking tools.
• Facilitative leader able to manage team members at all levels
• Experience in successfully presenting ideas and concepts utilizing voice, computer, flip charts and overheads.
• Ability to consider impacts of change systematically and communicate/negotiate those changes.
• Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience 2 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Suddenlink was established in February, 2003 and we serve nearly 1.4 million customers in Texas, West Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas, North...