Are you passionate about delivering technology that millions of people love to use? Synacor is seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator to serve as administrative as well as be responsible for coordinating the daily operations of assigned projects.
Synacor is looking for a highly motivated, proactive administrator to serve as operational support for our Programmer Integrations team, TVE. We are seeking a Project Coordinator on a full-time basis who will be responsible for coordinating the daily operations of assigned projects under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, TVE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Senior Project Manager with creation and upkeep of operational tasks associated with programmer integrations
• Document and share programmer updates to internal and external groups
• Provide daily support on multiple projects and organize, coordinate, and manage administrative activities of the department
• Act as liaison and/or interface to cross departmental resources
• Assist Senior Partner Manager with ticket entry, tracking and release scheduling
• Facilitate partner logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
• Take meeting minutes and action items during meetings and perform basic follow-up
• Review and monitor programmer pipeline
• Consistently meet documented deadlines and objectives
• Maintain a positive rapport with the project and engineering teams
• Other coordination activities as assigned
What you will bring to the table:
• 2-4 year degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Technology and/or internet industry experience preferred
• Excellent organization skills – particularly, the ability to effectively balance multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment
• Experience in using JIRA or an issues tracking utility a plus
• Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
• Professionalism and the ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
• Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Project, etc) are required
What we’ll bring to the table:
• 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
• Competitive compensation package, including stock option grants (for eligible positions)
• Award winning company culture with growth opportunities
• Casual dress and flexible environment
• Generous paid time off
• 25 cent vending machines
• Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
• Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
• The opportunity to make a difference!
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending machines. Jeans and t-shirts are typical office attire, even for the executives. Teamwork is an everyday occurrence, and is made easy with our new open workspaces. Our leadership team understands that the best results come from collaboration, so we hire the best and brightest and then let them do what they do best: create cutting-edge products and provide exemplary customer service. Synacor's headquarters is located along Buffalo's waterfront in the Erie Basin Marina. Taking a few minutes to enjoy the serenity of nature is as easy as walking 1,000 feet or so to the water. We even have a lakefront gazebo with wi-fi connection! And if that’s not enough, Synacor pays 100% of health care premiums for employees AND dependents, offers stock option participation, a healthy bonus potential and a very generous paid time off policy. Working with some of the largest cable, telecom and satellite providers, Synacor’s products and online services reach over 25 million high-speed Internet subscribers worldwide. We are looking for great people to join our team and be given the freedom to do the work they were hired to do.
Synacor - 23 months ago
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...