Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment where you can build a long lasting career? Why not do so at an innovative internet company right here in Buffalo, NY? Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending machines. Teamwork is an everyday occurrence, and is made easy with our new open workspaces. Our leadership team understands that the best results come from collaboration, so we hire the best and brightest and then let them do what they do best! We are looking for great people to join our team and be given the freedom to do the work they were hired to do.
Who We Need!
Synacor is looking for a highly motivated, proactive administrator to serve as administrative support for our Project Management team. We are seeking a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating the daily operations of assigned projects under the direction of Technical Account Managers and/or Project Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Assist Technical Account Managers and Project Managers with creation and upkeep of project documentation and maintain project files
- Provide daily support on multiple projects and organize, coordinate, and manage administrative activities of the department
- Act as liaison and/or interface to cross departmental resources
- Assist Technical Account Managers and Project Managers with ticket entry, tracking and release scheduling
- Work with development teams and test teams to coordinate resources for large to medium scale projects
- Facilitate project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Take meeting minutes and action items during meetings and perform basic follow-up
- Review and monitor project schedules
- Consistently meet documented deadlines and objectives
- Maintain a positive rapport with the project teams
- Other coordination activities as assigned
What we’ll bring to the table:
- A Bachelor's degree required
- 1-4 years of Project Coordinator or Project Management experience
- Technology and/or internet industry experience preferred
- Excellent organization skills – particularly, the ability to effectively balance multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment
- Experience in using JIRA or an issues tracking utility a plus
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Project, etc) are required
How to Apply!
- 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation package, including stock option grants (for eligible positions)
- Award winning company culture
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- Generous paid time off
- 25 cent vending machines
- Free Spot coffee, popcorn and cappuccino
- Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Visit our website at www.synacor.com/careers! Click around; check out how Synacor is not your standard office - jeans and t-shirts are typical office attire, even for the executives! Learn how Synacor's headquarters are located along Buffalo's waterfront in the Erie Basin Marina, where taking a few minutes to enjoy the serenity of nature is as easy as walking 1,000 feet or so to the water and enjoying our lakefront gazebo with Wi-Fi connection!
After discovering all the benefits Synacor has to offer, take the first step in making yourself a part of our Human Resources Team by submitting your resume! We’re waiting to hear from you!
Synacor - 11 months ago
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...