Thompson Creek is looking for an innovative, confident and results-driven Project Coordinator . The Project Coordinator manages the service delivery process for assigned customers and serves as the primary, dedicated liaison between the customer and the company.
Successful candidates will be able to:
Successful candidates will:
- Support the delivery of service to our customers by acting as the main point of contact and lead on the customer job from start to finish.
- Follow established policies and procedures for all customer interactions.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments to ensure that the customer job is completed on time and accurately.
- Proactively communicate with customers to provide job status and alert to any issues that may impact service delivery.
- Follow up on all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and accountability for ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Possess the ability to deal with challenging situations with tact and professionalism
For this position, we require:
- A bachelors’ degree and prior customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience using SAP is strongly preferred
Thompson Creek offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Free gym access
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- On the job training and professional development
Thompson Creek Window Company - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard