TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team in Tampa, Florida.
Job Summary: The Project Coordinator will assist in project planning development and assist in specializing project task work order control. This position will also be expected to ensure that schedules and tasks are completed to meet essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education : High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Provides additional support to the Project Manager.
- Understands full project life-cycle, Project Management concepts, and how to create successful projects.
- Supports project oversight.
- Assists with project's execution and controls.
- Assists in the development of project plan/schedules.
- Contributes to project initiation, scope definition and scope control.
- Drives tasks to completion and maintain schedules.
- Plans, organizes, supports, and reviews status of project meetings.
- Drafts meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Generates and maintains mechanisms for tracking project status and processes.
- Provides customer support, shipment and installation coordination.
- Supervises project team to successful project completion.
- Implements project administrative tasks according to requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the ITS industry
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking principles
- Strong computer skills
- Management skills
- CDL Class B
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...