Put your talent to work at the nation’s leading landscape architecture, installation and maintenance company. At ValleyCrest, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right career path for your future. From our formally-trained people to our extraordinary projects, our entrepreneurial culture to our countless locations, ValleyCrest is the ideal place to grow your career in the exciting green industry.
TECHNICAL STRENGTH, HUMAN SKILL. ValleyCrest Landscape Development, the nation's largest landscape and site construction company, has made the visions of the most prominent developers, landscape architects, general contractors, homeowners and public agencies a reality. We blend art and science with skill and teamwork to create landscapes of lasting beauty and value. Join the team with a storied history of bringing to life extraordinary projects, such as the Wynn Las Vegas, the Getty Center, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
This position is located in San Diego, CA.
We are currently searching for a Project Coordinator who will assist our project management team with construction documentation and construction management of large scale site development projects.
Project Coordinators are also responsible for learning and assisting the Project Manager with:
• Managing the production of our high quality service
• Reviewing take-offs with estimating team
• Managing document control including change orders, billings, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration
• Preparing reports and information as requested
• Coordinating between branch administrative office team, field employees, sales team, estimating team and branch management on a regular basis
• Working closely with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and employees; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must have Customer service experience
• Must have a strong work ethic
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What we Offer:
• Competitive salaries
• Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
• Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
ValleyCrest Companies - 19 months ago
ValleyCrest Companies hits pay dirt with plant care. The company uses its green thumb to provide landscape construction and maintenance,...