We are looking for a Project Coordinator to coordinate a multi-faceted project focused on building and testing on-line, in-person, and paper-based education products. This role will work directly with the Project Manager to synchronize efforts of a team of stakeholders across all levels of the company, as well as external partners and vendors. The candidate must excel in a fast-paced work environment that is deadline driven. Strong organizational and communication skills are critical in supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project on time and budget. The ability to collaborate with internal staff at all levels and Executive Level staff outside the company, while remaining professional, proactive, organized, resourceful, and efficient, is critical to this role.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Collaborate with Project Manger to create a clear vision and project plan for the execution of a wide array of deliverables, maintaining consistency across deliverables
- Support internal and external communication to stakeholders.
- Work with Project Manager to track and adjust project plans to accommodate for constantly evolving project parameters
- Facilitate and coordinate effective team collaboration meetings with stakeholders at all levels of the organization with tact and diplomacy
- Act as a quality control mechanism by proofreading professional development materials against internal and external standards. Materials include, but are not limited to: PowerPoint presentations, handouts, online modules, proposals, and memos
- Schedule and coordinate offsite meetings and travel arrangements for internal and external stakeholders, and develop associated tracking documentation
- Coordinate the set-up and delivery of large-scale professional development offerings including, but limited to: scheduling travel arrangements, booking conference rooms, working with vendors to ensure delivery of materials, tracking attendee information
Basic Qualifications of the Project Coordinator:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years in a role coordinating large scale projects
- Proficient in the use of technologies i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or able to learn new software quickly
Preferred Qualifications of the Project Coordinator:
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a high-functioning team
- Analytical and problem-solving adeptness and excellent organizational capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Organized, proactive, self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in education is preferred
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds
Wireless Generation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
News Corporation - 14 months ago
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or...