This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Project Management Office
The Project Management Office follows the Project Management Institute methodology and is responsible for all aspects of every project. This includes providing project implementation, direction and control of project personnel, a framework for project communications, reporting, execution of procedural and/or contractual activity, the delivery of the scope of services, and project modification/follow-up as necessary. The PMO is responsible for the successful delivery and management of quality projects with high customer satisfaction.
The role: Project Coordinator
As Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating a portfolio of projects at nfrastructure. This coordination includes processing and tracking project orders (resources, transportation, etc), data tracking, project reporting, financial data gathering/billing and customer interaction. You will be expected to effectively communicate with all operations groups in the company as well as organize and distribute project data to the field teams designated to specific projects. You will follow a designated project management methodology to achieve all tasks assigned by the Project Management Team. Your knowledge and support within the Project Management Office will provide the basis for on-time development and delivery of IT solutions.
- Coordination of a project or a portfolio of projects
- Support a team of project managers
- Process and track project orders (resources, transportation, etc)
- Track data and report on project including financial reporting/billing
- Effectively communicate with all operations groups in the company
- Organize and distribute project data to field teams designated to specific projects
- Follow a designated project management methodology to achieve all tasks
- Provide daily status reports to Project Managers on actions completed and planned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience coordinating or managing projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Discipline to adhere to processes
- Ability to work and adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform on a team
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/company/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
nfrastructure - 23 months ago