As a Delivery Manager with Primitive Logic, youll oversee delivery of business, technology and/or strategy projects for well-known Southern California clients while maintaining active involvement (i.e. hands-on) throughout the SDLC. Youll guide and motivate teams of talented consulting professionals on multiple concurrent projects and have the opportunity to support their growth and development through PLs mentorship program. Your ability to communicate with stakeholders and effectively present solutions will be crucial to ensuring the success of our client engagements. In-depth knowledge of the tools, processes and methodologies for all phases of the SDLC is required as is previous experience working for a consulting services company.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience leading and delivering technology and/or business projects
- Strong understanding of and experience with full SDLC
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive ongoing business development and expansion within an account
- Proven ability to motivate teams and drive a common goal
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Prior experience working for a consulting services company
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.
Primitive Logic - 14 months ago