As a Project Manager with Primitive Logic, youll oversee delivery of web/mobile redesign projects while managing both technical and creative resources as one integrated Agile team. Your experience with interactive / digital agency or technology consulting experience will set you apart from other candidates as will previous experience in web/mobile applications. This role will have substantial client interaction, which will require superb communication and attention to process and detail.
Your job duties may include but arent limited to:
- Defines and manages team expectations regarding scope of work and responsibilities.
- Aptitude in accurate financial management and reporting including reconciliation of client's online budgets.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, problem solver and able to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Develops and manages all production schedules, projections and budgets.
- Directs delivery team members, develops and manages project schedules, scope and budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Executes full lifecycle project management on Internet projects
- Excellent project management skills and experience, including: Budget/Schedule management, Resource management, Scope management, Risk management and Status reporting
- Lead web technology product development projects from initiation through deployment
- Solve business, technical, and execution problems through team work, negotiation and active follow through
- Drive accountability for the accomplishment of deliverables, work packages and overall business solutions, including tracking of project progress and assessing project trade-offs across scope, timing, and resources
- Serve as a communication hub for project status
- Develop project plans, manage scope, deliver milestones, and ensure that all teams have the information needed to make informed decisions
- Demonstrate technical comprehension and system knowledge as required to successfully design, capture, formalize, document, integrate, version-control, and evangelize project solutions
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to apply with LinkedIn or submit your resume. If there is an interest in interviewing you for an available position, a representative from Primitive Logic will contact you in the future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
- 5+ years of project management experience leading and delivering technology projects.
- Experience with Agile - PMP / Scrummaster Certification would be nice to have but not required.
- Exceptional writing and public speaking skills, with experience successfully leading meetings
- Proven track record in designing solutions, presenting alternative plans, reaching a consensus, controlling scope, and identifying business/execution impact of changes
- Excellent communicator and people leader; positive attitude and ability to work with variety of personalities
- Ability to tailor communications to executive management, as well as team members
- Ability to build relationships and alliances across the organization
- Previous consulting experience is preferred but not required
- Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites locally. Occasional overnight travel may apply
Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Primitive Logic. We keep things simple. We keep things smart.
Primitive Logic - 21 months ago