The position involves prospecting and developing new project opportunities with targeted customers regarding DRG services, in addition to expanding existing client relationships. The primary objective is to develop a complete understanding of Davey’s client needs, and provide solutions to the challenges that our clients face. Training will be provided to assist the successful candidate in understanding Davey’s solutions and capabilities. Sales experience, or tangential market experience is preferred.
Qualifications: • Documented sales success
Additional Information: Full time salaried position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Opportunities to participate in the Davey stock ownership plan, 401K, health, dental and eye benefits, along with Vehicle Plan. Pre-employment Drug Screen and E-Verify SS# confirmation are required. The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Davey offers a strong opportunity for growth and development.
- Existing network within the region
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to listen and discern client needs
- Strong Customer Relations and Interpersonal skills
- Working in a team atmosphere
- Sales experience in the arboricultural field is a plus.
- Out of state and overnight travel is required on a regular basis.
- Good Organizational Skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required, to create proposals and presentations.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Dawn.Huntsinger@davey.com
Davey Tree - 2 years ago
Business at The Davey Tree Expert Company is as strong as an oak. The company's roots extend back to 1880 when John Davey founded the...