Title: Project Development Engineer
Location/ Department: Tozour Energy Services
Reports to: Manager, Energy Professional Services
FLSA Status : Exempt
Job Summary: A professional engineer who can develop energy conservation measures including detailed scope and cost estimates. Responsible for providing 100% schematic drawings and sequence of operations for 3 rd party engineering firm to develop construction and bid documents. Review 3 rd party engineer drawings for compliance with energy program requirements, owner project requirements and State requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Industrial and Commercial HVAC and MEP systems
- Estimating Skills for Mechanical, HVAC, Controls, Plumbing and Electrical
- Technical Writing Skills
- Ability to produce CAD schematic drawing and sequence of operations
- Energy Conservation Background, Supply and Demand Side
- Communicate with Design Engineers
- Meets with contractors and owners to discuss the scope of project and budget
- Supports the sales function by assisting with proposal preparation
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends as required
- Other duties as required.
Other Responsibilities :
- Professional Engineer, NJ license preferred
- MEP Engineering Experience with 5-10 years experience
- MBA Preferred
- CEM Preferred
- CAD Experience
- Experience with energy modeling a plus
- This position requires approximately 50% local travel
About Tozour Energy Systems
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for effective performance
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
Tozour Energy Systems is a full-service, HVAC and building automation provider, comprised of three business entities: Tozour-Trane, HVAC Parts and Supplies and Tozour Energy. The company provides customers with a diverse range of solutions including building automation, equipment services, energy conservation services, green building design, controls, parts, supplies and responsible technical support.
Come see why we were recently named A Best Places to Work in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal! We offer medical, dental, vision, FSA, free life insurance, disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, and more! Our state-of-the-art building has a fitness center, free parking, and is very convenient to get to. Check us out at www.tozourenergy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a workplace environment that encourages growth and respect for all current and prospective employees based on job-related factors, such as their educational background, work experience, and ability to perform essential functions of a particular job. It is our policy to prohibit any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Support and belief in this principle is a basic responsibility of all employees here at Tozour Energy Systems.
Since 1979, Tozour Energy Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the HVAC and building automation industry, providing our clients with the most...