Palladian Partners, an Altarum company, is looking for a Project Director to support a high profile federal client’s outreach and education initiatives for health promotion utilizing a variety of tools and approaches. Palladian Partners, Inc. is a dynamic science and health communications firm located in Silver Spring, Maryland. Our ongoing commitment to provide strategic communications, exceptional editorial support, distinctive design, and superior service to our clients is as unwavering as our desire to enrich people's lives with quality health information.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter dedicated to producing results, managing budgets, and leading a diverse project team of technical and communications staff. This person will be responsible for managing communications planning while working in an integrated project team with federal and non-government partners. The candidate should have a solid understanding of strategic communications, health literacy, message development, and social media strategy. To be successful in the role, the candidate must have robust attention to detail and an ability to maintain a positive relationship with demanding clients.
• At least 3 years of strategic health communications experience, preferably for federal clients, including experience developing messages, proposing and implementing strategy, and advising on federal guidelines and policies
• Strong project management abilities and at least 3 years’ experience managing projects in an agency or campaign; federal project management a plus
• Experience with digital strategy and social media platforms is a plus
• Collaborative team player who works well as a manager and member of a matrix environment
• Flexible—willing to do the nitty-gritty work required to make a project successful
• Positive—ability to collaborate with and promote a positive relationship between colleagues, partners, and clients
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners/Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute - 10 months ago
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...