ORC International has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Market Research Project Director in our Financial Services practice located in either Boston, NY, or NJ. In this position you will have the opportunity to lead projects and analysis to support clients with such issues as product development, customer experience and brand management. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, cross-functional team of dedicated and client-focused researchers in ORC’s largest global vertical.
Job Requirements: Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Oversee assigned client engagements from project inception to completion, ensuring that all deadlines and quality standards are met
- Design project approach, including analysis and reporting, to ultimately provide meaningful business implications for the client
- Prepare well-organized and insightful client presentations and participate in presenting to clients as needed.
- Lead client meetings related to tactical subjects
- Direct and manage multiple teams (internal and external) responsible for fulfilling client work and engagements.
- Draft questionnaires which address the client’s research objectives.
- Oversee fieldwork and data collection.
- Generate data processing specifications for tabulation department.
- Check tabulations for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform logic checks of the information presented on tables/graphs and other client deliverables.
- Design complex tables, charts, and graphs to communicate information needs.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Ability to manage all aspects of a research project including composing questionnaires, sample design, managing the fielding process, writing an analysis and tab plan, and formatting and writing reports.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner. Ability to interface effectively with clients and support resources (e.g. tab, field, coding, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and direct several projects simultaneously while maintaining project deliverables, quality, and integrity.
- Capable of interfacing effectively with clients
- Capable of handling difficult client situations in a tactful and professional manner.
- Strong analytical thought and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of financial services and health insurance industries is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Comments: ORC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 2 to 3 years of primary market research experience is required.
- Supplier side experience is preferred.
- Previous client service and project management experience is preferred
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at https://careers-orc.icims.com
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
Quirk's - 21 months ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...