The WGBH Education Department seeks a Project Director to manage Building Content, Capacity and Diversity, which will expand middle school math content on PBS LearningMedia, an area of critical need, often made more difficult by the diverse learning needs of minority students. Working with an array of producing partners, this ambitious project will:
Responsible for maintaining a working environment that leverages the potential and diversity of the department's entire staff. Provide direction and leadership in such a way as to nurture, create and maintain an environment that is (1) free from discrimination, intolerance and harassment and (2) provides employees with equal access to opportunities for growth and advancement including professional development whenever possible.
- develop over 420 contextualized, digital math resources for PBS Learning Media,
- build station capacity to produce and promote the digital math resources and the service as a whole
- engage diversity-oriented organizations and minority producers in the proposed workscope
- Minimum 10 years education experience.
- Superlative written and communication skills; highly accomplished presentation skills.
- Extensive project management, including contracting and budgeting.
- Proven experience defining and managing business analytics and metrics.
- Collaborative team building and personnel management.
- Familiarity with tech underpinnings of educational delivery platforms.
- Familiarity with the design and mission of the public media industry.
MA/MS preferred and minimum.
WGBH Educational Foundation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard