To support the continued growth in our practice, we are seeking professionals with banking and financial services experience to fill Client Engagement Manager positions. These positions offer exceptional opportunities with high visibility and require regular interaction with client management. Candidates should have US banking or financial services experience, including business process rationalization and project management. Background in Retail Banking, Branch Banking, Commercial Banking, Insurance, Financial Services Operations or Transaction Processing is preferred. A full understanding of business processes which support key financial services products is essential.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement innovative business solutions in a project team environment
- Proven record of accomplishments
- Strong project and change management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and sell ideas
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual level
- Appropriate level of knowledge of financial services products, sales and service models, organizations and processes
- A clear understanding of business ethics and professionalism
- Ability to perform 100% travel, domestically and internationally
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry, either in management or in a consulting environment
- Willingness to participate in the company's marketing programs with active participation in the sales and marketing process
- Ability to motivate and manage project teams across multiple departments
- Advanced degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science from a respected institution
- Fluency in Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese is beneficial
Lobue Group - 9 months ago
The LoBue Group is an international consulting firm that provides integrated business solutions to organizations throughout the world to...